Utah Brewery Map

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

No Green Beer Today

Got it? The only green beer you should be drinking today should be organic made from wind powered breweries.

There are plenty of better local options around town anyway.

Bohemian has it's 1842 pils.

Hoppers has McGee's Irish Red.

Squatters has McGrueh's Dry Irish Stout.

RedRock has two. Hibernian Ale and their Irish ale.

Desert Edge LDS Stout.

Wasatch has Their 1st Amendment Lager.

Four+'s Wyld Organic Extra Pale Ale

Moab Black Raven Oatmeal Stout.

Roosters Junction City Chocolate Stout.

Tracks Tooele Tar Stout

Zion Canyon's Virgin Stout.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mikey, I couldn't agree more. Coloring good beer green should be a punishable offense. However, I am embrassed to admit I am guilty. I have done my best to resist this practice but public sentiment and traditon have beaten me down. Is there anything more gross than a green tongue?

My apologies for given in to the public demand.

Greg Schirf

Mikey said...

Forgiven!
A biddness man gotta do - what biddness man gotta do.
Slaite!

kent said...

Hit the bayou and had their most excellent corned beef last night along with a couple Fantome saison's. A fine evening indeed.