Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Stein Holding Competition at TF Brewing
If you want to be a beer god like me, consider checking out the Templin Family Brewery’s Oktoberfest Celebration this Saturday September 28th. Besides shloads of fresh, fresh German beers there will be a sanctioned Stein Holding Competition. TF Brewing just became the only Utah member of the U.S. Steinholding Association.
If you’d like participate in the Masskrugstemmen Competition here's the info you're going to need.
Sign-up sheet will be at the brewery day of the event.
1. One liter dimpled glass stein filled with beer to the 1L. line. Approximately weighing in at 5lbs.
2. Arm must be completely straight and parallel with the ground. No bending at the elbow.
3. Stein must be gripped by the handle. Thumb cannot rest on the stein handle, it must rest with the other fingers.
4. Opposite arm must remain at the competitors side.
5. If any amount of bier spills or drips off the stein you are disqualified.
Visit www.ussteinholding.com for more information about the Association as well as a detailed version of the rules and regulations. Hope to see you there!