Utah Brewery Map

Thursday, February 01, 2018

The Utah Beer Blog Super Bowl LLI Prediction Engine


Beer will always lead the way, no matter how you implement its magical properties into your life you can depend on it to provide you answers. Whenever I put this damn  Super Bowl Prediction Engine to the test it always works out (not really). This year will be no exception. Using the 2016 data from the Brewers Association, I take the number of breweries and divide that by the gallons consumer per adult in the participating team's state. This delivers the prophetic score. That being said, here is your 2018 formula.  

Massachusetts 110 ÷ 3.8 = 29

Pennsylvania 205 ÷ 12.9 = 16

You don't have to agree, but the holy suds have spoken! If I were you, I'd  go out ASAP and bet the family farm on this gift from the beer gods. Actually my lawyer says, you shouldn't do that. But if you do? I get all credit when it works and non of the blame if it doesn't.

Cheers and Good Luck!

2 comments:

kent said...

I'm shocked by how much more Philly consumes compared to Mass.

Mikey said...

It’s probably all of those “Jack Quakers”.