Utah Brewery Map

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Want It in the Can!

Now that Uinta is going to offer a canned option for some of it's beers, we thought it would be helpful to help the boys and girls at Uinta, by giving them the local beer geeks perspective on what the consumer would prefer to have in cans.

So we've created a poll. Not every beer that Uinta make is on it. It mostly their regular line-up. The Crooked Line of beers was intentionally left off because they have their own dedicated bottling line and it's likely that will not change... But, you never know.

So pick as many as you want, the poll is in the column to the right. It'll be nice to see the Uinta name stamped on a can once again.

Cheers!

9 comments:

Mark said...

I want the entire crooked line beers canned in those small redbull sized cans! That would define awesome. The absolute perfect size. As it is, I can count the number of times I have a Crooked Line beer in a year on one hand. Give me 6 oz or so and that would jump over 20x!

Yes I know. It's never going to happen.

Craig said...

Should have added the can size. 16oz is just about right.

Craig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kent said...

Agreed. I'd love to see the Crooked Line in smaller portions. I put away a Labyrinth on my own once and that made for a rough evening.

Who am I kidding, I've put away a Labyrinth on my own several times...

Anonymous said...

Hop Notch. My favorite Uinta beer ever...

Douglas said...

No doubt about the Labyrinth. Great beer. 750s are fun for tastings and get smashed nights but a smaller size and I'd drink it a LOT more. Get me a Labyrinth in a 12 ounce bottle for a reasonable price please!

Beer Keg hire said...

True. You should add the can size really !

Anonymous said...

Are there currently any canned Utah beers other than the two from Moab and the three from Bohemian?

Mikey said...

Provo Girl and Chasing Tail have been in cans, but I'm not sure if they still are.