Utah Brewery Map

Monday, December 15, 2014

Thank You!

Just wanted to say, thanks to everyone who was able to make it out to the Big Ass Holiday Tasting on Saturday. Your generosity and friendship was overwhelming and it's without a doubt the best time of the holidays for Krin and I.

I'm sorry I have to cap the number of people who can attend, it's just not possible to accommodate a massive gathering in a private home. Next year we are looking to expand into a larger venue where it will be possible for me to drink even more of your brilliant beers!

Thanks again to everyone, hope your holidays are filled with beer. Looking forward to great beer year in 2015!

Cheers!

2 comments:

kent said...

A big thanks to the whole clan Mikey. It was a great party. And everyone was so generous with their bottles. What an excellent selection.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Unknown said...

Thank you and your family for another great holiday tasting. I look forward to it every year.