Utah Brewery Map

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The RoHa Brewing Project Debuts it's Portfolio

Over the next few days I'll be sharing with you what beers will be coming out of The RoHa Brewing Project in the coming months. RoHa hopes to be online by the first part of January. The brew house is already taking shape and I've already scoped out my seat in the RoHa's taproom!

Brewmaster, Chris Haas is debuting his pale ale first. These are some of the most drinkable of all beers. It's my personal favorite style and this one looks like it will be yummy.

Back Porch Pale Ale will be a hop forward ale with a touch of amber - nicely balanced for drinkability. This will likely be one of the first beers to go on sale and it will be available on draft and in 22oz. bottles.

Stay close there's much more to come from RoHa, plus other beer geek news from around the state. Need more info on The RoHa Brewing Project? Here's a story I wrote about them from earlier in the year.

Prost!

3 comments:

trish said...

All of the new breweries coming to SLC is very exciting. Can't wait to try some of the beer from RoHa.

kent said...

I love the tap room. Just gorgeous!

Curt said...

I just drove by Fisher Brewing Company and from the outside they look like they might be getting close to opening.