Utah Brewery Map

Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Strap Tank to Introduce New Barrel Aged Series

It looks like Springville's Strap Tank Brewing will be making good on it's promise to deliver new high point beers. I recently came across these to new labels that preview what is in store for you in the coming months.

The first beer up will likely be a Barrel Aged Saison. It's been quietly resting in wood since July and will dial in at a hefty 11.6% ABV. Stay close for more news on it's release.

The second beer in their barrel aged series will be a Barrel Aged Stout. Though not as big as the saison it will come in at a respectable 9.6% ABV and will hit a little further down the road.

From what I've noticed, the Strap Tank crew doesn't do anything half-
assed. Their beer, brewery and packaging is top notch and I can't wait to try these new additions to our beer market.

Some of you guys tend to get a little over excited when I do these these previews so let me restate,  this is a preview. I promise I will spread the word when these beers get close to their release dates. What do you think about Strap Tank's new direction?

Cheers!

Labels found at Shipcomplient.com
Image courtesy Strap Tank Brewing

No comments: